RedTeam Pentesting offers individual penetration tests, short pentests, performed by a team of specialised IT security experts. Hereby, security weaknesses in IT systems (e.g. networks, applications or devices) are uncovered and can be remedied.
As there are only few experts in this field, RedTeam Pentesting wants to share its knowledge and enhance the public knowledge with research in security related areas. The results so far are public security advisories which gained national and international attention.
In contrast to many other companies, RedTeam Pentesting specialises in pentests. A detailed description of pentests can be found on the pentest pages, frequently asked questions are answered in the FAQ section.
If there are any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us via email, fax or phone.
To stay up to date with news from RedTeam Pentesting you can subscribe to the following RSS feed.
- Our new blog post introduces and covers common use cases of pretender, a new name resolution sidekick for relaying attacks. -
- RedTeam Pentesting has a new member: Roman Karwacik reinforces the team as a new penetration tester. -
- New advisory released: Credential Disclosure in Web Interface of Crestron Device. -
- Our new blog post describes our approach to discover a backdoor in the Auerswald COMpact 5500R PBX. -
- Several advisories for Auerswald devices released: Auerswald COMfortel 1400/2600/3600 IP Authentication Bypass, Auerswald COMpact Privilege Escalation, Auerswald COMpact Arbitrary File Disclosure, Auerswald COMpact Multiple Backdoors. -
- On 21 October 2021 Jens Liebchen will give the German language talk “IT-Sicherheit: Unterwegs zwischen zwei Welten” at 14:30 o'clock at the Technologiezentrum Aachen (powered by Techniker Krankenkasse). Register at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to participate. The 3G rule applies. -
- New advisory released: Cross-Site Scripting in myfactory.FMS. -
- New advisory released: XML External Entity Expansion in MobileTogether Server. -
- On the German podcast Digital genial by proALPHA we talk about cyber crime and how companies can better protect themselves through penetration tests. -
- Today we released our encryption solution for the reMarkable 2 ePaper tablet on GitHub. An additional blog post outlines our threat model and the development process. -
- RedTeam Pentesting has a new member: Jan Kruse reinforces the team as a new penetration tester. -
- Our new blog post discusses easy readable styling of program calls by using curl as an example. -
- On 23 February 2021 Jens Liebchen will give the German language talk “(Un-)Sicherheit voraus” for the Rotary Club Aachen-Frankenburg. -
- Keeping up the good tradition, Jens Liebchen will give the talk "Physical Security - Wenn Türen zu Firewalls werden" on 26 January 2021 in the context of the lecture "Angewandte IT-Sicherheit" at the Lehrstuhls für IT-Sicherheitsinfrastrukturen (Chair for IT Security Infrastructures) of the Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg in form of a video conference. -
- RedTeam Pentesting has a new member: Peter Ott reinforces the team as a new penetration tester. -