RedTeam Pentesting offers individual penetration tests, short pentests, performed by a team of specialised IT security experts. Hereby, security weaknesses in IT systems (e.g. networks, applications or devices) are uncovered and can be remedied.
As there are only few experts in this field, RedTeam Pentesting wants to share its knowledge and enhance the public knowledge with research in security related areas. The results so far are public security advisories which gained national and international attention.
In contrast to many other companies, RedTeam Pentesting specialises in pentests. A detailed description of pentests can be found on the pentest pages, frequently asked questions are answered in the FAQ section.
If there are any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us via email, fax or phone.
To stay up to date with news from RedTeam Pentesting you can subscribe to the following RSS feed.
- On 5 July 2019 Jonas Lieb will give a talk about pentesting at the III. Physikalisches Institut B of the RWTH Aachen University in the context of the event Freitagsseminar. -
- New advisory released: Information Disclosure in REDDOXX Appliance. -
- On 24 June 2019 Jonas Lieb will give the German language talk “Pentesting in der Praxis” at the practical Hacker training in the context of the bachelor of computer science at the Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences in Sankt Augustin. -
- RedTeam Pentesting has a new member: Merlin Marek reinforces the team as a new penetration tester. -
- New advisory released: Directory Traversal in Cisco Expressway Gateway. -
- Three new advisories concerning improperly fixed vulnerabilities in Cisco RV320 Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Routers released: Unauthenticated Configuration Export, Unauthenticated Diagnostic Data Retrieval and Command Injection. -
- New advisory released: Code Execution via Insecure Shell Function getopt_simple. -
- Three new advisories for Cisco RV320 Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Router released: Unauthenticated Configuration Export, Unauthenticated Diagnostic Data Retrieval and Command Injection. -
- RedTeam Pentesting has a new member: Erik Geiser reinforces the team as a new penetration tester. -
- On 4 December 2018 Alexander Neumann will give the German language talk “Sicherer Umgang mit Daten auf SSDs” at the IT-Sicherheitstag NRW by the IHK NRW. The German language slides are available for download under Publications. -
- Jens Liebchen will give the talk “Physical Security - Wenn Türen zu Firewalls werden” on 30 October 2018 at the Lehrstuhl für IT-Sicherheitsinfrastrukturen (Chair for IT Security Infrastructures) of the Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg . Following the talk there will be a practical introduction to lock picking. RedTeam Pentesting is glad to be able to support the University with a presentation and practical expertise again. -
- On 25 October 2018 Alexander Neumann will give the German language talk “Sicheres Löschen von Daten auf SSDs” at the practical Hacker training in the context of the bachelor of computer science at the Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences in Sankt Augustin. -
- Jens Liebchen was interviewed for the article „In fremder Hand” by the IHK Aachen. -
- At the event “Mit Sicherheit! - Offener Austausch und Diskussion mit IT-Sicherheitsexperten” by the IHK Aachen on 11 October 2018 Jens Liebchen will answer your questions about IT security. Participation is free after registration. -
- The weekend of 25 August - 26 August 2018, RedTeam Pentesting will again be present with a booth as a gold sponsor at FrOSCon in Bonn/St. Augustin. RedTeam Pentesting is always looking for new employees, we are happy to talk to you in person! -